Blog Archive

Monday, March 29, 2010

Oh Me, Oh My...

After some rather exhausting nights, Mr. Kaden finally slept for 6hrs straight! He would have slept longer, however, I thought I ought to wake him up for a change and feeding. They say not to let them sleep more than 5hrs at a time...but it was great just to see. Tried it again the next night, no luck...back to the 2 feedings in the middle of the night. Today has been rough...he has been fussy...unless I was holding him...or when we were out on our run in our new baby jogger (which is fricken awesome by the way...built in speakers, odometer/clock/timer/etc, and car seat compatible.)

Hopefully we will have a good one tonight though...he is so tired he doesn't even know it! Anyways, we got a couple of cute hats the other day at Babies R Us and Kaden modeled them for us. That's all for now, time for his bath...at least I know I will get some smiles then!








Mommy and Baby

1 comment:

  1. soooooo cute!!! i cannot wait to meet him! love the hat:) he is such a great mix of both of y'all. love those little chubby cheeks:) marissa and allie are going to absolutely love him! oh and heather, you look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete