For all of you that don't know, I quit my job 2 weeks ago, so I could be a full time mommy to Baby Kaden. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to do this, and absolutley LOVE every minute of it. Kaden and I keep quite busy during the day playing with the dogs, which he is now obsessed with (won't eat if they come in the room). He reaches his hands out to pet them, and if they are playing with a ball, he laughs and laughs. He has also learned how to give "kisses". I will try to get the video posted of him doing this with Grandma Copeland....but he grabs your face and pushes his open (usually slobbery) face into yours and kind of growls....too cute! Kaden has also found his feet this past month, and is working so hard to flip over. He can turn, but only flips if he is on Zach or I's tummy. We've started him on rice and oatmeal cereal, which he loves...even though most of it ends up on his hands and face. At night, Kaden loves reading books. He gets so excited he flaps his arms and legs as I read. He loves playing in his jumper and will soon get to play in his new walker (thank you grandma/grandpa Copeland).
We are headed to the Ozarks next weekend, and are so excited. Can't wait for the disco party Saturday night! Phew...well that is the gist of our past month. I am trying to do a better job at this "blog" thing, but I keep my facebook updated, wth lots more photos (much faster than this thing), so you can check out updates there as well. Here are some photos throughout the month...








No comments:
Post a Comment