Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Closing of Summer

I have REALLY been into collages lately...it's just an awesome way to show off the day! Below are a few collages of how we have spent the past few weekends of summer in Europe. We SO love this place....now we just need some visitors!

 Eating at our favorite restaurant down the strasse (street) from our house, Bella Italia. Kaden loved feeding the ducks and even made a few German friends!


 This is at the Wittlich Pig Festival. They roasted pigs, and fed the city (cheap). It was different but entertaining. Kaden LOVES rides, and I swear went on the cars/trucks/planes etc 12 times! lol Anything for our baby boy! Even Zach and his buddy Brian had to try a few!


Kaden and I attended the Sesame Street show on base, courtesy of the USO. He LOVED it...he even tried to run on stage but was caught by me...right before the security guard got him! He danced and clapped the whole time...it was so much fun!


Last weekend....we attended the Bernkastle Wine Festival. Lets just say this mama had 4 bottles of wine too many! I had been looking forward to it since we got here, and I over indulged...and paid for it the next day. I still walked away with these great memories!

Zach and I are about to celebrate our 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY on the 21st....time has flown by so fast! But I couldn't of asked for a better husband, father, and best friend! I am so thankful we met, and he could give me this life....loving every minute...and him even more!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I live in the same town as you hehe. We love Bella Italia too!! Your pictures are beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!? Awesome....we should get together sometime!!

    ReplyDelete