




If you are into picture as much as I am, you should check out a website called Picnik. It lets you play with your photos, even make collages and more. I have the premium version ($25 for a year) and it rocks. Granted we have an awesome camera too, but this is too cool. You can also use it to scrapbook. Which I hope to start soon, if I could find a minute between feedings and pumping, diaper changes, baby laundry, dishes (bottles), trying to slam down a PB&J, tummy-time or other baby activities.
I tried to "start" working out today...consisting of lifting baby, dancing, and squats to keep him content....actually quite fun. I am going to try to make a thing of it, make a playlist of songs, and boogie with the baby! My thighs were burning. Zach and I try to get out 3+X a week for a walk with the dogs...slow and steady. I am not supposed to do much until my 6 weeks is up, I'm a little over half way there...but if you know me, I can't be just sitting around...I need some action! I am down ~25lbs since baby, lost nothing this week, so I am guessing this last 10 lbs or so is staying until I get moving! Wish me luck...I want to get to the beach this summer!
Can't wait for my brother (Austin) to come visit his nephew. He will be here next week for a few days...then Miss LooLoo (Lindsay, my cousin) and Zach's mom Geinece will be in town for a week and few days, respectively. Good times! I'm sure we will have a blast! Other than that, same old same old. Take care, we'll chat soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment