Zach and I welcomed our beautiful baby boy into this world on Tuesday February 2, 2010 at 1602 (4:02PM for you non-military types). Our little groundhog weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and was 19 in long. He has bluish-gray eyes, strawberry-blond hair, and the cutest little expressions.
The dogs (Zena and Zurik) have taken quite well to our little man, Zena is actually quite protective of him. Yet both love to lick his little head, especially if he is upset.
Life with the little man is wonderful! He is such a good baby, only cries when he is hungry or soiled. He is becoming more and more attentive...we've even got a few "coos" out of him! We love just holding, kissing, and loving on him (oh, and smelling him too!) Attached are a few of our favorites from his first 2 weeks of life!

Hey Heather,Zach, & little Kaden!!! I am soo happy you guys have a blog now! I loovvveee blogging!! I know you guys are have a blast w/your little man!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless
Rachel
yea!!!! welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! i am so excited to read about your lives and little baby kaden. we love y'all so, so much and cannot wait to meet our sweet little nephew:) by the way-i love the pic of him with the dogs. it looks like they are his bodyguards:)
ReplyDelete